June 23 – July 2, 2017
Embark on a trip like none other — witness the rich, 1000-year-old legacy of Polish Jewry; participate in the Jewish cultural revival underway in Poland.
Federation and Taube Jewish Heritage Tours are excited to take you to Warsaw, Lodz, and Krakow — where Jewish culture is experiencing a rebirth after nearly perishing during the Holocaust and under Communism.
For registration and trip details, please call or email Judith Markowitz at 510.809.4901 or email@example.com.
Trip cost: $4,000
- 5-star accommodations (double occupancy)
- Event admissions, meals and transfers inside Poland included
- Airfare not included in cost
Trip chair: Moses Libitzky
- VIP access to Krakow's Jewish Culture Festival
- Private tour of the POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews and the Warsaw Ghetto Memorials
- Shabbat dinner hosted by the JCC Krakow
- Former shtetls in Galicia
- Auschwitz-Birkenau and the new Yad Vashem exhibit
- Exclusive viewing of the Warsaw Ghetto Archives
- Personalized genealogy sessions
- Meetings with officials from the Polish government and the Israeli and US embassies
- Heritage Tour of Jewish Lodz